- About Donna
About DonnaDonna is a writer, TV Presenter, Public Speaker and PA to Helena Bonham Carter, Rachel Weisz and Sir Derek Jacobi.
Donna’s Book AVAILABLE NOW!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Why Go Veg?
- This week is National Vegetarian Week so here’s an article about the benefits of going veggie! This article originally appeared on VegetarianTimes.com Learn the reasons to change over to a vegetarian diet, and start eating less meat today—or none at all! Photo by … Continue reading → The post Why Go Veg? appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- How to Blag Your Way to Your Dream Job
- This article originally appeared on Refinery29. We’ve all heard tales from those lucky few. You know, the jammy so-and-sos who talk with a nonchalant air about how they managed to land an awesome job despite lacking the experience – a … Continue reading → The post How to Blag Your Way to Your Dream Job appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- Yorkshire PA Awards 2017
- CELEBRITY PANEL TO VOTE ON YORKSHIRE PA AWARDS 8TH MAY 2017 MOLLY DYSON Donna Coulling, Celebrity Assistant to BAFTA Award winners Sir Derek Jacobi and Helena Bonham Carter is leading a panel of judges in the search for assistants who … Continue reading → The post Yorkshire PA Awards 2017 appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- How to Be a Clean, Bearable Person When You Work From Home
- This article originally appeared on Girlboss.com. If you’ve ever worked from home, you’ve been there: Circa 6 pm, your roommate or partner gets home from their in-office job, and they walk in on a bleary-eyed, caffeinated trash squirrel instead … Continue reading → The post How to Be a Clean, Bearable Person When You Work From Home appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- The Modern Yoga Bible – Christina Brown – Book Review
- Ali of Team DC reviewed ‘Modern Yoga Bible’, here’s how she got on: “If you can fully apply the concept of bringing your mind to the present moment, then you will be free.” Wouldn’t that be lovely? To feel … Continue reading → The post The Modern Yoga Bible – Christina Brown – Book Review appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- Why Go Veg?
Tag Archives: recipe
Did you know that 16 September is National Cinnamon Raisin Bread Day?? What a perfect excuse to spend some time making this mouth-watering treat! Eat it plain, buttered or toasted with cheese. Prep: 30 mins. Cook: 45 mins Makes about 3 … Continue reading
Prep: 20 mins Cook: 20 mins Serves: 6 Ingredients: 2 jewel yams, cut into 1-inch cubes 2 tablespoons olive oil salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste 1 tablespoon olive oil 1 onion, sliced 3 cloves garlic, minced 1 … Continue reading
With the summer holiday coming to an end, we all could use some help getting back into the swing of things. This yummy smoothie will fill you up in the morning and provide you with the necessary ingredients to help … Continue reading
Serving Size: 4 Ingredients 1 orange bell pepper 1 yellow bell pepper 8 ounces uncooked orecchiette pasta 1 teaspoon olive oil 1 teaspoon minced garlic, divided 8 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved 3 tablespoons champagne or white wine vinegar 2 tablespoons … Continue reading
Originally from the Limousin region of France, clafouti is sort of a cross between a flan and a fruit-filled pancake. This one embraces apricots instead of the traditional cherries, but any fruit can be used, including apples, pears, peaches and … Continue reading
Serves: 12 INGREDIENTS 400g ricotta 125g reduced-fat cream cheese 2 eggs 1/4 cup (60ml) lemon juice 2 teaspoons vanilla extract 1 tablespoon rice flour 1/2 cup (110g) caster (superfine) sugar Fresh berries, to serve PREPARATION Preheat oven to 160°C (325°F). … Continue reading