- About Donna
About DonnaDonna is a writer, TV Presenter, Public Speaker and PA to Helena Bonham Carter, Rachel Weisz and Sir Derek Jacobi.
Donna’s Book AVAILABLE NOW!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Why Go Veg?
- This week is National Vegetarian Week so here’s an article about the benefits of going veggie! This article originally appeared on VegetarianTimes.com Learn the reasons to change over to a vegetarian diet, and start eating less meat today—or none at all! Photo by … Continue reading → The post Why Go Veg? appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- How to Blag Your Way to Your Dream Job
- This article originally appeared on Refinery29. We’ve all heard tales from those lucky few. You know, the jammy so-and-sos who talk with a nonchalant air about how they managed to land an awesome job despite lacking the experience – a … Continue reading → The post How to Blag Your Way to Your Dream Job appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- Yorkshire PA Awards 2017
- CELEBRITY PANEL TO VOTE ON YORKSHIRE PA AWARDS 8TH MAY 2017 MOLLY DYSON Donna Coulling, Celebrity Assistant to BAFTA Award winners Sir Derek Jacobi and Helena Bonham Carter is leading a panel of judges in the search for assistants who … Continue reading → The post Yorkshire PA Awards 2017 appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- How to Be a Clean, Bearable Person When You Work From Home
- This article originally appeared on Girlboss.com. If you’ve ever worked from home, you’ve been there: Circa 6 pm, your roommate or partner gets home from their in-office job, and they walk in on a bleary-eyed, caffeinated trash squirrel instead … Continue reading → The post How to Be a Clean, Bearable Person When You Work From Home appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- The Modern Yoga Bible – Christina Brown – Book Review
- Ali of Team DC reviewed ‘Modern Yoga Bible’, here’s how she got on: “If you can fully apply the concept of bringing your mind to the present moment, then you will be free.” Wouldn’t that be lovely? To feel … Continue reading → The post The Modern Yoga Bible – Christina Brown – Book Review appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- Why Go Veg?
Tag Archives: food
To celebrate the anniversary of the passing of the National Aeronautics and Space Act (a.k.a. the NASA space programme), why not try a recipe based on the astronauts’ favourite dish?? That’s right, prawn cocktail ranks the highest among astronaunts favourite food … Continue reading
Mary Cadogan’s clever bbq recipe will impress all of your friends and family and have them coming back for more. Serves 6
Burgers are always a barbecue staple, and these sesame-scented ones can be dressed up or down. Serves 6 Ingredients 750g carrots, peeled and grated 410g can chickpeas, drained and rinsed 1 small onion, roughly chopped 2 tbsp tahini paste, plus … Continue reading
Serving Size: 4 Ingredients 1 orange bell pepper 1 yellow bell pepper 8 ounces uncooked orecchiette pasta 1 teaspoon olive oil 1 teaspoon minced garlic, divided 8 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved 3 tablespoons champagne or white wine vinegar 2 tablespoons … Continue reading
Originally from the Limousin region of France, clafouti is sort of a cross between a flan and a fruit-filled pancake. This one embraces apricots instead of the traditional cherries, but any fruit can be used, including apples, pears, peaches and … Continue reading
Serves: 12 INGREDIENTS 400g ricotta 125g reduced-fat cream cheese 2 eggs 1/4 cup (60ml) lemon juice 2 teaspoons vanilla extract 1 tablespoon rice flour 1/2 cup (110g) caster (superfine) sugar Fresh berries, to serve PREPARATION Preheat oven to 160°C (325°F). … Continue reading