- About Donna
About DonnaDonna is a writer, TV Presenter, Public Speaker and PA to Helena Bonham Carter, Rachel Weisz and Sir Derek Jacobi.
Donna’s Book AVAILABLE NOW!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The Fear of the Unknown
- I went to the David Hockney exhibition at the Tate Britain on Monday for the second time and took my daughter and a friend. I went for the first time a few weeks ago and couldn’t get anybody to come with … Continue reading → The post The Fear of the Unknown appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- Make More Time for Yourself
- Photo by Thayer Allyson Gowdy Organise your schedule―and claim carefree minutes for yourself―in three steps. By Elizabeth Fenner 1. Step Back (For a Second) Figure out why you want more free time. “You can’t win a game you haven’t defined,” … Continue reading → The post Make More Time for Yourself appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- Gender Pay Gap: What Every Woman Should Know
- 4 April was Equal Pay Day. This date signifies the amount of extra time into the following year that a woman must work to earn the same amount her male counterpart earns in 1 year. Today the BBC wrote an … Continue reading → The post Gender Pay Gap: What Every Woman Should Know appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- Ask the Etiquette Expert: How Can I Be the Best Personal Assistant?
- This article originally appeared on HuffingtonPost.com. It talks about the skills needed to be a great personal assistant, but these traits can be carried over to any job position! By Diane Gottsman I was recently asked to share the qualities … Continue reading → The post Ask the Etiquette Expert: How Can I Be the Best Personal Assistant? appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- The Home Office Is Disappearing—What’s Taking Its Place?
- This article originally appeared on Realtor.com. As more and more people work remotely, it turns out that “working from home” is becoming less about actually working from the actual home. By Margaret Heidenry Geber86/iStock I work from home. Not a … Continue reading → The post The Home Office Is Disappearing—What’s Taking Its Place? appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- The Fear of the Unknown
Tag Archives: beauty
Author: Sue Davison Having bright, sparkly teeth is definitely a confidence booster. When I can smile with confidence I smile more often. I don’t know if it makes me look younger or any more attractive, but it makes me feel … Continue reading
I don’t know about you but as summer fades so does the condition of my skin. My face looks visibly dry and fine lines don’t look so fine. Finding the right daily anti-aging and firming cream is an expensive business … Continue reading
I have always had fairly non-existent eyebrows. The shape is not so bad but i’ve always had fair haired brows and now with age they are even lighter. I usually use a pencil or powder to make them a little … Continue reading