- About Donna
About DonnaDonna is a writer, TV Presenter, Public Speaker and PA to Helena Bonham Carter, Rachel Weisz and Sir Derek Jacobi.
Donna’s Book AVAILABLE NOW!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Why Go Veg?
- This week is National Vegetarian Week so here’s an article about the benefits of going veggie! This article originally appeared on VegetarianTimes.com Learn the reasons to change over to a vegetarian diet, and start eating less meat today—or none at all! Photo by … Continue reading → The post Why Go Veg? appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- How to Blag Your Way to Your Dream Job
- This article originally appeared on Refinery29. We’ve all heard tales from those lucky few. You know, the jammy so-and-sos who talk with a nonchalant air about how they managed to land an awesome job despite lacking the experience – a … Continue reading → The post How to Blag Your Way to Your Dream Job appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- Yorkshire PA Awards 2017
- CELEBRITY PANEL TO VOTE ON YORKSHIRE PA AWARDS 8TH MAY 2017 MOLLY DYSON Donna Coulling, Celebrity Assistant to BAFTA Award winners Sir Derek Jacobi and Helena Bonham Carter is leading a panel of judges in the search for assistants who … Continue reading → The post Yorkshire PA Awards 2017 appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- How to Be a Clean, Bearable Person When You Work From Home
- This article originally appeared on Girlboss.com. If you’ve ever worked from home, you’ve been there: Circa 6 pm, your roommate or partner gets home from their in-office job, and they walk in on a bleary-eyed, caffeinated trash squirrel instead … Continue reading → The post How to Be a Clean, Bearable Person When You Work From Home appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- The Modern Yoga Bible – Christina Brown – Book Review
- Ali of Team DC reviewed ‘Modern Yoga Bible’, here’s how she got on: “If you can fully apply the concept of bringing your mind to the present moment, then you will be free.” Wouldn’t that be lovely? To feel … Continue reading → The post The Modern Yoga Bible – Christina Brown – Book Review appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- Why Go Veg?
Category Archives: Restaurant and hotel reviews
To counteract the murk of an early November evening I went with some friends to George’s in Worsley, just a short taxi ride from Manchester City Centre. Located on the main road through the village, the dining room overlooks the green … Continue reading
Kirsty of Team DC is based in Newcastle and went to try out this local Vegan Cafe – here’s what she thought: November is vegan month and we’re on the lookout for great restaurants. One we’ve found recently is the Super … Continue reading
If you’re looking for dinner and entertainment all in one place then look no further than Mamounia Lounge on Curzon Street in Mayfair. It has recently re-opened after a yearlong refurbishment. We went for dinner on a Friday evening and on arrival … Continue reading
Minx and I spent part of the summer holidays in Rome and stayed in a slice of heaven in the heart of the Old City, at Hotel Eden, who are part of the Dorchester Collection. And how much did we sob when … Continue reading
‘A ‘contemporary wonderland’, The Magdalen Chapter finds home in the former West of England Eye Hospital. Located in the heart of the cosmopolitan city of Exeter, the hotel is a 5-minute walk from the city centre. The striking 19th Century building has been … Continue reading
You are so lucky if you are a local to Battersea. There is a little gem of a London pub on the high street called The Candlemaker who has the most fabulous chef in Michele Cremona. Soho’s favourite pop up café, The … Continue reading