- About Donna
About DonnaDonna is a writer, TV Presenter, Public Speaker and PA to Helena Bonham Carter, Rachel Weisz and Sir Derek Jacobi.
Donna’s Book AVAILABLE NOW!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Why Go Veg?
- This week is National Vegetarian Week so here’s an article about the benefits of going veggie! This article originally appeared on VegetarianTimes.com Learn the reasons to change over to a vegetarian diet, and start eating less meat today—or none at all! Photo by … Continue reading → The post Why Go Veg? appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- How to Blag Your Way to Your Dream Job
- This article originally appeared on Refinery29. We’ve all heard tales from those lucky few. You know, the jammy so-and-sos who talk with a nonchalant air about how they managed to land an awesome job despite lacking the experience – a … Continue reading → The post How to Blag Your Way to Your Dream Job appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- Yorkshire PA Awards 2017
- CELEBRITY PANEL TO VOTE ON YORKSHIRE PA AWARDS 8TH MAY 2017 MOLLY DYSON Donna Coulling, Celebrity Assistant to BAFTA Award winners Sir Derek Jacobi and Helena Bonham Carter is leading a panel of judges in the search for assistants who … Continue reading → The post Yorkshire PA Awards 2017 appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- How to Be a Clean, Bearable Person When You Work From Home
- This article originally appeared on Girlboss.com. If you’ve ever worked from home, you’ve been there: Circa 6 pm, your roommate or partner gets home from their in-office job, and they walk in on a bleary-eyed, caffeinated trash squirrel instead … Continue reading → The post How to Be a Clean, Bearable Person When You Work From Home appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- The Modern Yoga Bible – Christina Brown – Book Review
- Ali of Team DC reviewed ‘Modern Yoga Bible’, here’s how she got on: “If you can fully apply the concept of bringing your mind to the present moment, then you will be free.” Wouldn’t that be lovely? To feel … Continue reading → The post The Modern Yoga Bible – Christina Brown – Book Review appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- Why Go Veg?
Category Archives: Restaurant and hotel reviews
Ali of Team DC found herself hungry in Manchester, here’s what she found: Trendy Didsbury in Manchester has a street of tempting, laid-back cafes with attractive, artsy punters enjoying their late lunches on a Saturday afternoon. Shuffling along in t-shirt and jeans, I hope … Continue reading
At the end of the summer holidays, Minx and I took a trip to Berlin and stayed in the beautiful property that is Das Stue. Originally built in the 1930’s, Das Stue’s diplomatic legacy is evident in the heritage building’s … Continue reading
I went along to Comida Fest, which was on the Southbank in London in May and returns again to Thames Riverside on June 18th and 19th . It’s a Latin American Street Food festival and if you are a fan (or even … Continue reading
In the middle of the hustle and bustle of Soho in London there is a new basement bar on Old Compton Street called The Shed. It is an extension to the Italian restaurant and bar Rustiko, which opened last year, The Shed … Continue reading
From April 7th Origins Of will launch its first kitchen takeover in Spitalfields, hosted at the independently run venue Blessing’s. Abdulla Amin and Hugo Toland’s Middle Eastern-inspired take on traditional recipes will bring a new flavour to the plates of Londoners. Friends for … Continue reading
The Montagu Restaurant at The Hyatt Regency, Churchill in London has done it again. Following on from the recent fashion weeks, they’ve chosen a brilliant theme for their latest Afternoon Tea in, you guessed it, fashion. Their ‘Haute-Tea’ is served in the Montagu … Continue reading