- About Donna
About DonnaDonna is a writer, TV Presenter, Public Speaker and PA to Helena Bonham Carter, Rachel Weisz and Sir Derek Jacobi.
Donna’s Book AVAILABLE NOW!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- A Week in the Life – January 2018
- A new year with new thoughts. I used to write a little feature called ‘a week in the life’ a long time ago and then y’know life happens, things change, stuff goes in a different direction and sometimes things come … Continue reading → The post A Week in the Life – January 2018 appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- Beauty Review – Janjira Marine Radiant White Brightening Eye Lift
- Well, if there were ever a time of year when we all need some brightening, it’s now. With barely eight hours between sunrise and sunset, it doesn’t leave much time to keep your eyes open let alone have them looking … Continue reading → The post Beauty Review – Janjira Marine Radiant White Brightening Eye Lift appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- What Do If Your 2018 Got Off to a Bad Start
- This article originally appeared on FromRoses.co.uk By Rebecca of From Roses So, hands up who else entered 2018 with the virus/flu/cold of death? Because the first week of the new year has been a complete blur and it’s left me feeling … Continue reading → The post What Do If Your 2018 Got Off to a Bad Start appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- Strategies For Staying Truly Present In 2018
- This post originally appeared on TheGoodTrade.com By Katina Mountano Let’s Be More Present this Year We are often pulled in a million different directions. We are distracted by our technology and constantly tuned in to the 24/7 news cycle. At times, … Continue reading → The post Strategies For Staying Truly Present In 2018 appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- Recipe – Ultimate Vegan Lentil Walnut Loaf
- Christmas feasts can be a bit tricky when you’re veggie, but this delicious plant-based recipe from HelloSheGlows.com will make you forget all about the turkey or roast! This lentil walnut loaf is so delicious, you’ll find it hard to resist. … Continue reading → The post Recipe – Ultimate Vegan Lentil Walnut Loaf appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- A Week in the Life – January 2018
Category Archives: Recipes
Try this double-layer soup to add an Autumnal feel to your week. Serves: 8 Total time: 1hr 25mins. Ingredients: Butternut purée 25ml of sunflower oil 100g of onion, finely diced 10g of curry powder 5g of ground turmeric 400g of … Continue reading
It’s National Bath Tub Day! Why not spend a relaxing evening with this classic drink in hand while you soak all of your stress away. Ahhhhh….. Ingredients: 2 ounces of orange juice 4 ounces of Brut champagne Instructions: Fill champagne … Continue reading
Let’s keep our caffeine love affair going long into the night with this classic after-dinner dessert made with delicious coffee. Prep: 30 mins (+ chilling) Serves: 6 Ingredients: 568ml pot double cream 250g tub mascarpone 75ml marsala 5 tbsp golden … Continue reading
Did you know that 16 September is National Cinnamon Raisin Bread Day?? What a perfect excuse to spend some time making this mouth-watering treat! Eat it plain, buttered or toasted with cheese. Prep: 30 mins. Cook: 45 mins Makes about 3 … Continue reading
Prep: 20 mins Cook: 20 mins Serves: 6 Ingredients: 2 jewel yams, cut into 1-inch cubes 2 tablespoons olive oil salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste 1 tablespoon olive oil 1 onion, sliced 3 cloves garlic, minced 1 … Continue reading
With the summer holiday coming to an end, we all could use some help getting back into the swing of things. This yummy smoothie will fill you up in the morning and provide you with the necessary ingredients to help … Continue reading
To celebrate the anniversary of the passing of the National Aeronautics and Space Act (a.k.a. the NASA space programme), why not try a recipe based on the astronauts’ favourite dish?? That’s right, prawn cocktail ranks the highest among astronaunts favourite food … Continue reading