- About Donna
About DonnaDonna is a writer, TV Presenter, Public Speaker and PA to Helena Bonham Carter, Rachel Weisz and Sir Derek Jacobi.
Donna’s Book AVAILABLE NOW!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- A Week in the Life – January 2018
- A new year with new thoughts. I used to write a little feature called ‘a week in the life’ a long time ago and then y’know life happens, things change, stuff goes in a different direction and sometimes things come … Continue reading → The post A Week in the Life – January 2018 appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- Beauty Review – Janjira Marine Radiant White Brightening Eye Lift
- Well, if there were ever a time of year when we all need some brightening, it’s now. With barely eight hours between sunrise and sunset, it doesn’t leave much time to keep your eyes open let alone have them looking … Continue reading → The post Beauty Review – Janjira Marine Radiant White Brightening Eye Lift appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- What Do If Your 2018 Got Off to a Bad Start
- This article originally appeared on FromRoses.co.uk By Rebecca of From Roses So, hands up who else entered 2018 with the virus/flu/cold of death? Because the first week of the new year has been a complete blur and it’s left me feeling … Continue reading → The post What Do If Your 2018 Got Off to a Bad Start appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- Strategies For Staying Truly Present In 2018
- This post originally appeared on TheGoodTrade.com By Katina Mountano Let’s Be More Present this Year We are often pulled in a million different directions. We are distracted by our technology and constantly tuned in to the 24/7 news cycle. At times, … Continue reading → The post Strategies For Staying Truly Present In 2018 appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- Recipe – Ultimate Vegan Lentil Walnut Loaf
- Christmas feasts can be a bit tricky when you’re veggie, but this delicious plant-based recipe from HelloSheGlows.com will make you forget all about the turkey or roast! This lentil walnut loaf is so delicious, you’ll find it hard to resist. … Continue reading → The post Recipe – Ultimate Vegan Lentil Walnut Loaf appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- A Week in the Life – January 2018
Category Archives: My Top 5
Sara McConnachie, Head of PR for Kurt Geiger shares her Top 5 for this winter season: ‘Ennis’ Miss KG The ’70s inspires the return of platforms this season. Let’s get lifted…
I don’t know about you but for me New Year isn’t just about trying to put resolutions into practice, but also to start afresh with a clean slate and perhaps adopt the phrase ‘start as you mean to go on’. … Continue reading
Barry Burnett of Burnett Crowther Ltd, renowned theatrical agent to stars including the fabulous Barbara Windsor gives us his Top 5 shows to see in London right now to see us through the cold winter months: CATS Fight to get … Continue reading
Emma of Team DC in Edinburgh is on a one-woman ‘learning to like whisky journey’, here are some of her holiday cocktail favourites: It might be miserable outside, but inside it’s the season of cocktails, parties and holiday fun. Whisky … Continue reading
Anna of Team DC, based in Portugal gave us her ideas for gifts under £30 for the men in your lives: Dad’s are a notoriously difficult bunch to buy for, but become even more so when shopping on a budget. … Continue reading
Today’s Top 5 comes to you in the way of toys, whether for Christmas or anytime of the year; Mark Philip Campbell ‘Toy Collector, LEGO Manager and Master Builder, Host, MC and caffeine lover’ gives us his Top 5: