- About Donna
About DonnaDonna is a writer, TV Presenter, Public Speaker and PA to Helena Bonham Carter, Rachel Weisz and Sir Derek Jacobi.
Donna’s Book AVAILABLE NOW!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- A Week in the Life – January 2018
- A new year with new thoughts. I used to write a little feature called ‘a week in the life’ a long time ago and then y’know life happens, things change, stuff goes in a different direction and sometimes things come … Continue reading → The post A Week in the Life – January 2018 appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- Beauty Review – Janjira Marine Radiant White Brightening Eye Lift
- Well, if there were ever a time of year when we all need some brightening, it’s now. With barely eight hours between sunrise and sunset, it doesn’t leave much time to keep your eyes open let alone have them looking … Continue reading → The post Beauty Review – Janjira Marine Radiant White Brightening Eye Lift appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- What Do If Your 2018 Got Off to a Bad Start
- This article originally appeared on FromRoses.co.uk By Rebecca of From Roses So, hands up who else entered 2018 with the virus/flu/cold of death? Because the first week of the new year has been a complete blur and it’s left me feeling … Continue reading → The post What Do If Your 2018 Got Off to a Bad Start appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- Strategies For Staying Truly Present In 2018
- This post originally appeared on TheGoodTrade.com By Katina Mountano Let’s Be More Present this Year We are often pulled in a million different directions. We are distracted by our technology and constantly tuned in to the 24/7 news cycle. At times, … Continue reading → The post Strategies For Staying Truly Present In 2018 appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- Recipe – Ultimate Vegan Lentil Walnut Loaf
- Christmas feasts can be a bit tricky when you’re veggie, but this delicious plant-based recipe from HelloSheGlows.com will make you forget all about the turkey or roast! This lentil walnut loaf is so delicious, you’ll find it hard to resist. … Continue reading → The post Recipe – Ultimate Vegan Lentil Walnut Loaf appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- A Week in the Life – January 2018
Category Archives: Holiday
The holiday season can be a little stressful for freelancers. We don’t necessarily follow the same schedules as the corporate world and can often find November and December to be some of our busiest times. Read on to find how … Continue reading
On our euro travels this summer the Minx and I squeezed in a weekend in Paris that included the inevitable trip to Disneyland Paris – I mean, how can you resist?! It’s a short train trip from the centre of Paris (or if … Continue reading
Minx and I spent part of the summer holidays in Rome and stayed in a slice of heaven in the heart of the Old City, at Hotel Eden, who are part of the Dorchester Collection. And how much did we sob when … Continue reading
‘A ‘contemporary wonderland’, The Magdalen Chapter finds home in the former West of England Eye Hospital. Located in the heart of the cosmopolitan city of Exeter, the hotel is a 5-minute walk from the city centre. The striking 19th Century building has been … Continue reading
My daughter and I went to Disneyland Paris over the summer holidays (yes we went last year and yes we love it!), we both adore Paris and Disneyland so Disneyland Paris is the ultimate combination.
Emma of Team DC had the opportunity to visit The Royal Highland Show and here’s what she thought of it: The Royal Highland Show is one of the highlights in rural calendars across the country and attracts tens of thousands … Continue reading
Becky from Team DC took herself off on a magical trip last weekend… Nestled in the leafy Hertfordshire suburb of Leavesden is the strangest juxtaposition – residential homes, worthy of Privet Drive, next to the largest film studio facilities in … Continue reading