- About Donna
About DonnaDonna is a writer, TV Presenter, Public Speaker and PA to Helena Bonham Carter, Rachel Weisz and Sir Derek Jacobi.
Donna’s Book AVAILABLE NOW!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- How to Boost Your Immune System
- It feels like proper Autumn here in London and with chilly weather (and back to school/work) comes illness. Here are some good tips to try and boost your immune system naturally. Originally posted on GoodtoKnow.co.uk. By Vicky Woollaston If you … Continue reading → The post How to Boost Your Immune System appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- Restaurant Review – MOMMI, Clapham, London
- To champion the ‘effortlessly healthy’ Nikkei tag for which they are renowned, MOMMI has strived towards an entirely gluten free food menu since their launch two years ago. The small plate, market style ethos with taste profiles hailing from Latin … Continue reading → The post Restaurant Review – MOMMI, Clapham, London appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- 15 Things Only Working Moms Would Understand
- It’s back-to-school and now comes time for balancing work, being mum, AND making sure the kids are at school on time! Feeling overwhelmed? – this article helps remind us that we are not alone! This post originally appeared on LifeHack.com … Continue reading → The post 15 Things Only Working Moms Would Understand appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- 6 Back-to-School Habits Successful Women Still Practice
- This post originally appeared on TheEveryGirl.com If you’re like us, you never quite lose the nostalgia for that back to school feeling. A fresh start, crisply sharpened pencils, and the fun of tackling something new still get us excited in the … Continue reading → The post 6 Back-to-School Habits Successful Women Still Practice appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- How I Became a 37-Year Old Fashion Intern
- By Gena Dorris Fashion has a notorious reputation for being a nearly impossible industry to penetrate. Even more so if you’re older than twenty-five and don’t have a load of connections in the industry. An unpaid internship in the fashion … Continue reading → The post How I Became a 37-Year Old Fashion Intern appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- How to Boost Your Immune System
Category Archives: Holiday
On our euro travels this summer the Minx and I squeezed in a weekend in Paris that included the inevitable trip to Disneyland Paris – I mean, how can you resist?! It’s a short train trip from the centre of Paris (or if … Continue reading
Minx and I spent part of the summer holidays in Rome and stayed in a slice of heaven in the heart of the Old City, at Hotel Eden, who are part of the Dorchester Collection. And how much did we sob when … Continue reading
‘A ‘contemporary wonderland’, The Magdalen Chapter finds home in the former West of England Eye Hospital. Located in the heart of the cosmopolitan city of Exeter, the hotel is a 5-minute walk from the city centre. The striking 19th Century building has been … Continue reading
My daughter and I went to Disneyland Paris over the summer holidays (yes we went last year and yes we love it!), we both adore Paris and Disneyland so Disneyland Paris is the ultimate combination.
Emma of Team DC had the opportunity to visit The Royal Highland Show and here’s what she thought of it: The Royal Highland Show is one of the highlights in rural calendars across the country and attracts tens of thousands … Continue reading
Becky from Team DC took herself off on a magical trip last weekend… Nestled in the leafy Hertfordshire suburb of Leavesden is the strangest juxtaposition – residential homes, worthy of Privet Drive, next to the largest film studio facilities in … Continue reading