- About Donna
About DonnaDonna is a writer, TV Presenter, Public Speaker and PA to Helena Bonham Carter, Rachel Weisz and Sir Derek Jacobi.
Donna’s Book AVAILABLE NOW!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- How to Boost Your Immune System
- It feels like proper Autumn here in London and with chilly weather (and back to school/work) comes illness. Here are some good tips to try and boost your immune system naturally. Originally posted on GoodtoKnow.co.uk. By Vicky Woollaston If you … Continue reading → The post How to Boost Your Immune System appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- Restaurant Review – MOMMI, Clapham, London
- To champion the ‘effortlessly healthy’ Nikkei tag for which they are renowned, MOMMI has strived towards an entirely gluten free food menu since their launch two years ago. The small plate, market style ethos with taste profiles hailing from Latin … Continue reading → The post Restaurant Review – MOMMI, Clapham, London appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- 15 Things Only Working Moms Would Understand
- It’s back-to-school and now comes time for balancing work, being mum, AND making sure the kids are at school on time! Feeling overwhelmed? – this article helps remind us that we are not alone! This post originally appeared on LifeHack.com … Continue reading → The post 15 Things Only Working Moms Would Understand appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- 6 Back-to-School Habits Successful Women Still Practice
- This post originally appeared on TheEveryGirl.com If you’re like us, you never quite lose the nostalgia for that back to school feeling. A fresh start, crisply sharpened pencils, and the fun of tackling something new still get us excited in the … Continue reading → The post 6 Back-to-School Habits Successful Women Still Practice appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- How I Became a 37-Year Old Fashion Intern
- By Gena Dorris Fashion has a notorious reputation for being a nearly impossible industry to penetrate. Even more so if you’re older than twenty-five and don’t have a load of connections in the industry. An unpaid internship in the fashion … Continue reading → The post How I Became a 37-Year Old Fashion Intern appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- How to Boost Your Immune System
Category Archives: Health
After seeing the spoof BBC video of how a working mum would have dealt with the invasion of her kids during a live TV interview, it got me thinking about my own personal productivity. I think PA’s are natural jugglers; … Continue reading
An easy home-tanning with added beauty benefits. You have to have quite a bit of faith to trust yourself with tanning at home, but going to the salon is costly and something I don’t always have the time for. So I was … Continue reading
It’s no secret that our emotions are connected to our eating patterns. Just looking at the introduction in ‘7 Simple Steps to Stop Emotional Eating’ by Sally Baker and Liz Hogon you are faced with nine simple questions about emotional … Continue reading
With everyone going Nutribullet crazy, we thought we at Team DC should jump on that bandwagon too and what better way than to try this Fountain of Youth Smoothie – we’ll all be looking ten years younger by the weekend! … Continue reading
I have lived in London for over 25 years and never anywhere with a garden so have always taken full advantage of my windowsills, doorsteps and/or balcony areas that I have. It’s wonderful having living things outside of your window … Continue reading
If, like me, you have seen this mysterious word ‘Kombucha’ popping up in articles you’ve been reading and thought ‘what on earth is that? Is it a martial art? Is it this season’s scarf?’ No, to the above. Love Kumbucha … Continue reading