- About Donna
About DonnaDonna is a writer, TV Presenter, Public Speaker and PA to Helena Bonham Carter, Rachel Weisz and Sir Derek Jacobi.
Donna’s Book AVAILABLE NOW!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- How to Boost Your Immune System
- It feels like proper Autumn here in London and with chilly weather (and back to school/work) comes illness. Here are some good tips to try and boost your immune system naturally. Originally posted on GoodtoKnow.co.uk. By Vicky Woollaston If you … Continue reading → The post How to Boost Your Immune System appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- Restaurant Review – MOMMI, Clapham, London
- To champion the ‘effortlessly healthy’ Nikkei tag for which they are renowned, MOMMI has strived towards an entirely gluten free food menu since their launch two years ago. The small plate, market style ethos with taste profiles hailing from Latin … Continue reading → The post Restaurant Review – MOMMI, Clapham, London appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- 15 Things Only Working Moms Would Understand
- It’s back-to-school and now comes time for balancing work, being mum, AND making sure the kids are at school on time! Feeling overwhelmed? – this article helps remind us that we are not alone! This post originally appeared on LifeHack.com … Continue reading → The post 15 Things Only Working Moms Would Understand appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- 6 Back-to-School Habits Successful Women Still Practice
- This post originally appeared on TheEveryGirl.com If you’re like us, you never quite lose the nostalgia for that back to school feeling. A fresh start, crisply sharpened pencils, and the fun of tackling something new still get us excited in the … Continue reading → The post 6 Back-to-School Habits Successful Women Still Practice appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- How I Became a 37-Year Old Fashion Intern
- By Gena Dorris Fashion has a notorious reputation for being a nearly impossible industry to penetrate. Even more so if you’re older than twenty-five and don’t have a load of connections in the industry. An unpaid internship in the fashion … Continue reading → The post How I Became a 37-Year Old Fashion Intern appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- How to Boost Your Immune System
Category Archives: Film Reviews
Here’s our guide to the films to watch over this awards season…. The Theory of Everything. Based on the book by Stephen Hawking’s first wife, Jane, about their life together. It’s a beautifully shot and thought provoking film with … Continue reading
The Theory of Everything has to be one of the best films you’re going to see in a long while. The film is based on Jane Hawking’s book ‘Travelling to Infinity: My Life with Stephen’ and what an extraordinary story … Continue reading
Becky from Team DC was lucky enough to go to the Paddington Premiere in Leicester Square, London last week: On Sunday I felt like Charlie Bucket with the Golden Ticket, except I wasn’t going to meet Willy Wonka I was … Continue reading
Because everyone needs a Fairy Godmother….
Becky of Team DC gives us her five movies she can’t wait for this Autumn/Winter: Personally, my most anticipated top 5 films for this autumn are an eclectic bunch! There’s sci-fi, drama, comedy and a childhood favourite in the mix. … Continue reading
Gone Girl opened here in London last weekend to great reviews, and here is another from me:
Laura Wade writer of POSH and currently in cinemas the movie The Riot Club shares with us her top 5 rituals when sitting down to write a play or screenplay: