- About Donna
About DonnaDonna is a writer, TV Presenter, Public Speaker and PA to Helena Bonham Carter, Rachel Weisz and Sir Derek Jacobi.
Donna’s Book AVAILABLE NOW!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Why Go Veg?
- This week is National Vegetarian Week so here’s an article about the benefits of going veggie! This article originally appeared on VegetarianTimes.com Learn the reasons to change over to a vegetarian diet, and start eating less meat today—or none at all! Photo by … Continue reading → The post Why Go Veg? appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- How to Blag Your Way to Your Dream Job
- This article originally appeared on Refinery29. We’ve all heard tales from those lucky few. You know, the jammy so-and-sos who talk with a nonchalant air about how they managed to land an awesome job despite lacking the experience – a … Continue reading → The post How to Blag Your Way to Your Dream Job appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- Yorkshire PA Awards 2017
- CELEBRITY PANEL TO VOTE ON YORKSHIRE PA AWARDS 8TH MAY 2017 MOLLY DYSON Donna Coulling, Celebrity Assistant to BAFTA Award winners Sir Derek Jacobi and Helena Bonham Carter is leading a panel of judges in the search for assistants who … Continue reading → The post Yorkshire PA Awards 2017 appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- How to Be a Clean, Bearable Person When You Work From Home
- This article originally appeared on Girlboss.com. If you’ve ever worked from home, you’ve been there: Circa 6 pm, your roommate or partner gets home from their in-office job, and they walk in on a bleary-eyed, caffeinated trash squirrel instead … Continue reading → The post How to Be a Clean, Bearable Person When You Work From Home appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- The Modern Yoga Bible – Christina Brown – Book Review
- Ali of Team DC reviewed ‘Modern Yoga Bible’, here’s how she got on: “If you can fully apply the concept of bringing your mind to the present moment, then you will be free.” Wouldn’t that be lovely? To feel … Continue reading → The post The Modern Yoga Bible – Christina Brown – Book Review appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- Why Go Veg?
Category Archives: Fashion
This Valentine’s Day, spoil the most important person of all – yourself! What better time to give yourself a little treat now that the new collections are launching in store. Kelly Meade, PR Manager for Phase Eight here in London gives … Continue reading
Sara McConnachie, Head of PR for Kurt Geiger shares her Top 5 for this winter season: ‘Ennis’ Miss KG The ’70s inspires the return of platforms this season. Let’s get lifted…
‘All the leaves are brown, and the sky is grey, I’ve been for a walk on a winter’s day’ – I couldn’t resist a bit of California Dreamin’ to accompany Head of PR for Kurt Geiger, Sara McConnachie’s favourite Autumn picks … Continue reading
Kelly Meade PR Manager for Phase Eight here in London, shares with us some of her favourites from the Phase Eight collection for Autumn/Winter 2014: Natalie Check Dress – £99 Checks are really big this season and I love how … Continue reading
If you love the look of these fabulous Hawes & Curtis shirts and fancy one of your own, email your name to email@example.com by 6pm GMT on 21st May for your chance to win a £30 voucher to spend in store … Continue reading
This week Emma, our Scottish lass from Team DC went shirt shopping in her home town of Edinburgh and fell in love with the Hawes & Curtis store on George Street. Ralph Hawes and Freddie Curtis established Hawes & Curtis … Continue reading