- About Donna
About DonnaDonna is a writer, TV Presenter, Public Speaker and PA to Helena Bonham Carter, Rachel Weisz and Sir Derek Jacobi.
Donna’s Book AVAILABLE NOW!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- A Week in the Life – January 2018
- A new year with new thoughts. I used to write a little feature called ‘a week in the life’ a long time ago and then y’know life happens, things change, stuff goes in a different direction and sometimes things come … Continue reading → The post A Week in the Life – January 2018 appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- Beauty Review – Janjira Marine Radiant White Brightening Eye Lift
- Well, if there were ever a time of year when we all need some brightening, it’s now. With barely eight hours between sunrise and sunset, it doesn’t leave much time to keep your eyes open let alone have them looking … Continue reading → The post Beauty Review – Janjira Marine Radiant White Brightening Eye Lift appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- What Do If Your 2018 Got Off to a Bad Start
- This article originally appeared on FromRoses.co.uk By Rebecca of From Roses So, hands up who else entered 2018 with the virus/flu/cold of death? Because the first week of the new year has been a complete blur and it’s left me feeling … Continue reading → The post What Do If Your 2018 Got Off to a Bad Start appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- Strategies For Staying Truly Present In 2018
- This post originally appeared on TheGoodTrade.com By Katina Mountano Let’s Be More Present this Year We are often pulled in a million different directions. We are distracted by our technology and constantly tuned in to the 24/7 news cycle. At times, … Continue reading → The post Strategies For Staying Truly Present In 2018 appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- Recipe – Ultimate Vegan Lentil Walnut Loaf
- Christmas feasts can be a bit tricky when you’re veggie, but this delicious plant-based recipe from HelloSheGlows.com will make you forget all about the turkey or roast! This lentil walnut loaf is so delicious, you’ll find it hard to resist. … Continue reading → The post Recipe – Ultimate Vegan Lentil Walnut Loaf appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- A Week in the Life – January 2018
Category Archives: Fashion
By Gena Dorris Fashion has a notorious reputation for being a nearly impossible industry to penetrate. Even more so if you’re older than twenty-five and don’t have a load of connections in the industry. An unpaid internship in the fashion … Continue reading
I only recently started using reading glasses; although I have been know to occasionally wear clear-lensed glasses in an attempt to look clever/cool/probably neither. So when it was official that I needed glasses I headed to eBay to buy a bunch of reading … Continue reading
Sara McConnachie, Head of PR for Kurt Geiger shares her Top 5 picks for Autumn. AUTUMN EDIT 1) ‘Bea tote’ Kurt Geiger London A textured saffiano leather tote is a practical way to work pretty pastels into your look. … Continue reading
Kelly Meade PR Manager for Phase Eight brings us her Top 5 Studio 8 Summer Fashion picks: Studio 8 is an exciting new brand created exclusively for fashion discerning women size 16 to 24 who deserve premium and stylish clothing … Continue reading
Henry Wilfrid Personal Shopper Extraordinaire brings us this week’s Top 5, and not a moment too soon as the wedding season is upon us… I have 4 weddings to go to this year, last year there were 6! Each one with … Continue reading
Sara McConnachie, Head of PR for Kurt Geiger shares her Top 5 sandals and shoes worth getting a pedicure for this summer season: