- About Donna
About DonnaDonna is a writer, TV Presenter, Public Speaker and PA to Helena Bonham Carter, Rachel Weisz and Sir Derek Jacobi.
Donna’s Book AVAILABLE NOW!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Why Go Veg?
- This week is National Vegetarian Week so here’s an article about the benefits of going veggie! This article originally appeared on VegetarianTimes.com Learn the reasons to change over to a vegetarian diet, and start eating less meat today—or none at all! Photo by … Continue reading → The post Why Go Veg? appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- How to Blag Your Way to Your Dream Job
- This article originally appeared on Refinery29. We’ve all heard tales from those lucky few. You know, the jammy so-and-sos who talk with a nonchalant air about how they managed to land an awesome job despite lacking the experience – a … Continue reading → The post How to Blag Your Way to Your Dream Job appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- Yorkshire PA Awards 2017
- CELEBRITY PANEL TO VOTE ON YORKSHIRE PA AWARDS 8TH MAY 2017 MOLLY DYSON Donna Coulling, Celebrity Assistant to BAFTA Award winners Sir Derek Jacobi and Helena Bonham Carter is leading a panel of judges in the search for assistants who … Continue reading → The post Yorkshire PA Awards 2017 appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- How to Be a Clean, Bearable Person When You Work From Home
- This article originally appeared on Girlboss.com. If you’ve ever worked from home, you’ve been there: Circa 6 pm, your roommate or partner gets home from their in-office job, and they walk in on a bleary-eyed, caffeinated trash squirrel instead … Continue reading → The post How to Be a Clean, Bearable Person When You Work From Home appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- The Modern Yoga Bible – Christina Brown – Book Review
- Ali of Team DC reviewed ‘Modern Yoga Bible’, here’s how she got on: “If you can fully apply the concept of bringing your mind to the present moment, then you will be free.” Wouldn’t that be lovely? To feel … Continue reading → The post The Modern Yoga Bible – Christina Brown – Book Review appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- Why Go Veg?
Category Archives: Days out
To celebrate the 150th Anniversary of Lewis Carroll’s ‘Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland’ The Montagu at The Hyatt Regency Churchill Hotel in Portman Square, London are offering a truly Mad Hatter experience from now until September 8th. Whilst your taste buds delight on mouth-watering … Continue reading
At the end of half term the Minx and I went to take advantage of the Lancaster London’s great offer of a kids free afternoon tea (for all children under twelve) with every dining adult (up to two children per adult). There … Continue reading
If, like me, a coffee is a staple part of your daily ritual then you might already know about the UK Coffee Week coming up next month (4th-10th May) – but for any fellow Londoners, our festivities kick off a … Continue reading
I know, who knew that Chocolate Covered Raisins have their own ‘National Day’ – and so they should, we love them here at Team DC. Those delicious little squidgy nuggets covered in milk or plain chocolate, oh yes, breakfast, lunch … Continue reading
Last week I was lucky enough to be invited to an event held by Perception Sales to record a song at Abbey Road Studios here in London. Abbey Road Studios is, as you know, the iconic music venue to have … Continue reading