- About Donna
About DonnaDonna is a writer, TV Presenter, Public Speaker and PA to Helena Bonham Carter, Rachel Weisz and Sir Derek Jacobi.
Donna’s Book AVAILABLE NOW!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- How to Boost Your Immune System
- It feels like proper Autumn here in London and with chilly weather (and back to school/work) comes illness. Here are some good tips to try and boost your immune system naturally. Originally posted on GoodtoKnow.co.uk. By Vicky Woollaston If you … Continue reading → The post How to Boost Your Immune System appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- Restaurant Review – MOMMI, Clapham, London
- To champion the ‘effortlessly healthy’ Nikkei tag for which they are renowned, MOMMI has strived towards an entirely gluten free food menu since their launch two years ago. The small plate, market style ethos with taste profiles hailing from Latin … Continue reading → The post Restaurant Review – MOMMI, Clapham, London appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- 15 Things Only Working Moms Would Understand
- It’s back-to-school and now comes time for balancing work, being mum, AND making sure the kids are at school on time! Feeling overwhelmed? – this article helps remind us that we are not alone! This post originally appeared on LifeHack.com … Continue reading → The post 15 Things Only Working Moms Would Understand appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- 6 Back-to-School Habits Successful Women Still Practice
- This post originally appeared on TheEveryGirl.com If you’re like us, you never quite lose the nostalgia for that back to school feeling. A fresh start, crisply sharpened pencils, and the fun of tackling something new still get us excited in the … Continue reading → The post 6 Back-to-School Habits Successful Women Still Practice appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- How I Became a 37-Year Old Fashion Intern
- By Gena Dorris Fashion has a notorious reputation for being a nearly impossible industry to penetrate. Even more so if you’re older than twenty-five and don’t have a load of connections in the industry. An unpaid internship in the fashion … Continue reading → The post How I Became a 37-Year Old Fashion Intern appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- How to Boost Your Immune System
Category Archives: Competitions
To celebrate the launch of Travelodge’s new campaign ‘Get Up & Go’, the value hotel chain has teamed up with www.donnacoulling.com to offer one lucky reader the opportunity to do just that, by winning an overnight break, so that they can get … Continue reading
If you love the look of these fabulous Hawes & Curtis shirts and fancy one of your own, email your name to email@example.com by 6pm GMT on 21st May for your chance to win a £30 voucher to spend in store … Continue reading
We’re having a book party! Want to come and be part of the celebrations? Can you be in Central London April 30th 6.30-8.30pm? We have 4 places up for grabs; all you have to do is email your reason to the … Continue reading
COMPETITION: Win A Signed Copy of Susie Barron-Stubley’s book ‘Create a Business-Busting Partnership with your Assistant – The Executive’s Guide’
All you need to do is send your name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org All entries must be submitted by 5pm (UK time) on November 13th. The winner will be selected at random and announced in the next newsletter which goes … Continue reading
Congratulations to Sara Goodman, you have just won yourself two signed Sherlock DVDs!
Would you like to be in with the chance of winning series one and two of Sherlock on DVD signed by none other than Sherlock himself – Benedict Cumberbatch?
The winner of the competition for Donna’s “How To Be A Better PA” Seminar is Sonia Polacci. Woo-hoo! Get ready to learn, have fun, and eat cupcakes. See you inside, Sonia!