- About Donna
About DonnaDonna is a writer, TV Presenter, Public Speaker and PA to Helena Bonham Carter, Rachel Weisz and Sir Derek Jacobi.
Donna’s Book AVAILABLE NOW!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Why Go Veg?
- This week is National Vegetarian Week so here’s an article about the benefits of going veggie! This article originally appeared on VegetarianTimes.com Learn the reasons to change over to a vegetarian diet, and start eating less meat today—or none at all! Photo by … Continue reading → The post Why Go Veg? appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- How to Blag Your Way to Your Dream Job
- This article originally appeared on Refinery29. We’ve all heard tales from those lucky few. You know, the jammy so-and-sos who talk with a nonchalant air about how they managed to land an awesome job despite lacking the experience – a … Continue reading → The post How to Blag Your Way to Your Dream Job appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- Yorkshire PA Awards 2017
- CELEBRITY PANEL TO VOTE ON YORKSHIRE PA AWARDS 8TH MAY 2017 MOLLY DYSON Donna Coulling, Celebrity Assistant to BAFTA Award winners Sir Derek Jacobi and Helena Bonham Carter is leading a panel of judges in the search for assistants who … Continue reading → The post Yorkshire PA Awards 2017 appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- How to Be a Clean, Bearable Person When You Work From Home
- This article originally appeared on Girlboss.com. If you’ve ever worked from home, you’ve been there: Circa 6 pm, your roommate or partner gets home from their in-office job, and they walk in on a bleary-eyed, caffeinated trash squirrel instead … Continue reading → The post How to Be a Clean, Bearable Person When You Work From Home appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- The Modern Yoga Bible – Christina Brown – Book Review
- Ali of Team DC reviewed ‘Modern Yoga Bible’, here’s how she got on: “If you can fully apply the concept of bringing your mind to the present moment, then you will be free.” Wouldn’t that be lovely? To feel … Continue reading → The post The Modern Yoga Bible – Christina Brown – Book Review appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- Why Go Veg?
Category Archives: Beauty & Wellbeing
The English Mineral Make Up Company is a UK Brand with integrity, just launched in May 2015. Is effective, versatile and can be used for all ages. The products are vegan and contain only 100% mineral ingredients with no additives. The foundation is … Continue reading
An easy home-tanning with added beauty benefits. You have to have quite a bit of faith to trust yourself with tanning at home, but going to the salon is costly and something I don’t always have the time for. So I was … Continue reading
I don’t know about you but I’m guilty of getting stuck in a bit of a rut with my make-up products – I find one that I like and that’s it. It’s also quite overwhelming with all the choice we have! Because … Continue reading
We’ve all heard the horror stories of what actually goes into your cola drink – artificial ingredients, burnt sugar for colour, phosphoric acid, but still there are 1.9 million cola soft drinks consumed every day. Karma Cola’s original recipe not … Continue reading
It’s no secret that our emotions are connected to our eating patterns. Just looking at the introduction in ‘7 Simple Steps to Stop Emotional Eating’ by Sally Baker and Liz Hogon you are faced with nine simple questions about emotional … Continue reading
“Take two bottles into the shower”, the old ad used to go, advocating a one-bottle solution to the time-sapping task of washing hair. Well, sometimes, these days, you don’t even have time for that one bottle. Fortunately, dry shampoo has … Continue reading
When I was asked to try Hands to Heart hand cream and Fleuressence Native Facial cell facial oil I jumped at the chance. Goldfaden MD is the first physician-strength, dermatologist-developed natural skincare line, it combines state-of-the-art technologies with active plant cells … Continue reading