- About Donna
About DonnaDonna is a writer, TV Presenter, Public Speaker and PA to Helena Bonham Carter, Rachel Weisz and Sir Derek Jacobi.
Donna’s Book AVAILABLE NOW!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The Fear of the Unknown
- I went to the David Hockney exhibition at the Tate Britain on Monday for the second time and took my daughter and a friend. I went for the first time a few weeks ago and couldn’t get anybody to come with … Continue reading → The post The Fear of the Unknown appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- Make More Time for Yourself
- Photo by Thayer Allyson Gowdy Organise your schedule―and claim carefree minutes for yourself―in three steps. By Elizabeth Fenner 1. Step Back (For a Second) Figure out why you want more free time. “You can’t win a game you haven’t defined,” … Continue reading → The post Make More Time for Yourself appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- Gender Pay Gap: What Every Woman Should Know
- 4 April was Equal Pay Day. This date signifies the amount of extra time into the following year that a woman must work to earn the same amount her male counterpart earns in 1 year. Today the BBC wrote an … Continue reading → The post Gender Pay Gap: What Every Woman Should Know appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- Ask the Etiquette Expert: How Can I Be the Best Personal Assistant?
- This article originally appeared on HuffingtonPost.com. It talks about the skills needed to be a great personal assistant, but these traits can be carried over to any job position! By Diane Gottsman I was recently asked to share the qualities … Continue reading → The post Ask the Etiquette Expert: How Can I Be the Best Personal Assistant? appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- The Home Office Is Disappearing—What’s Taking Its Place?
- This article originally appeared on Realtor.com. As more and more people work remotely, it turns out that “working from home” is becoming less about actually working from the actual home. By Margaret Heidenry Geber86/iStock I work from home. Not a … Continue reading → The post The Home Office Is Disappearing—What’s Taking Its Place? appeared first on Donna Coulling.
- The Fear of the Unknown
Author Archives: DonnaCoulling
Ali of Team DC found herself hungry in Manchester, here’s what she found: Trendy Didsbury in Manchester has a street of tempting, laid-back cafes with attractive, artsy punters enjoying their late lunches on a Saturday afternoon. Shuffling along in t-shirt and jeans, I hope … Continue reading
That is the question I get asked a lot when I’m coaching or giving a talk. It’s a risky business being freelance and doesn’t suit everyone but I love it. Maybe it’s the old actor gypsy in me of having … Continue reading
So, the Christmas binging is over and you want to lose that stone that you’ve put on. Enter the Buddha Bowl – a bowl full to the brim of nourishing grains, raw or cooked veggies, healthy fat, lean protein and … Continue reading
HAPPY NEW YEAR – with a One-on-one coaching offer! Want to brush up or perhaps re-discover those PA skills? Do you need to feel motivated again? Do you want to work on networking and learn how to build up your … Continue reading
Searching for the right novelty stocking filler? Here are my top 5 from www.thegreatgiftcompany.co.uk: 1. Animal Toothbrush Holders for the kids and wannabe kids. 2. BACHOX for the dark chocolate lover who can laugh at their wrinkles and crow’s feet. 3. Zombie Blood Shower Gel for the zombie obsessed. … Continue reading
Oh my, this cake is a blend of the three wonders of the world. INGREDIENTS 1 cup soft unsalted butter 1⅔ cup (316 g | 11⅛ oz) dark brown sugar 1⅓ cup (170 g) all-purpose flour 1 teaspoon baking soda … Continue reading
Author: Sue Davison Having bright, sparkly teeth is definitely a confidence booster. When I can smile with confidence I smile more often. I don’t know if it makes me look younger or any more attractive, but it makes me feel … Continue reading