Anna of Team DC, based in Portugal gave us her ideas for gifts under £30 for the men in your lives:
Dad’s are a notoriously difficult bunch to buy for, but become even more so when shopping on a budget. This Christmas forget the tacky desk toys and novelty mugs, and surprise your Dad with something he’ll really love.
- If like mine, your Dad is reliant on a strong, fresh cup of coffee in the morning, a coffee machine makes the ideal gift. At only £25 the Aerobie Aeropress is a steal.
- What father doesn’t enjoy a nice glass of whiskey? To make the experience even more special try Glencairn Whisky, share a glass together with these award winning light and well balanced glasses. £12.35 on Amazon
- Swashbuckling adventures on the high seas – I can’t think of a more Dad friendly TV series than Hornblower, available complete on DVD for only £10
- A rather more manly approach to pampering, leave your Dad feeling relaxed and serene after a traditional hot towel wet shave, from Carter and Bond at Woodhouse. £30.
- Every Dad needs to be equipped with at least one multi tool, and the handy sized scarab includes serrated pliers, wire strippers, Phillips and flat screwdriver heads, a knife, and file. So he’ll be ready to ‘fix’ anything. £8.50.