Baz Luhrmann is celebrating his birthday today, Team DC want to celebrate with him and what better way than drinking a ‘Moulin Rouge’ Cocktail in his honour, go on, join us!
Prep: 5 min Serving: 1 Serving
Apricot eau de vie, apricot liqueur, orange gin, fresh lemon juice and grenadine are blended together to make this aromatic and tasty concoction.
- 1/2 ounce Apricot eau de vie
- 1/2 ounce Apricot liqueur
- 1/2 ounce Orange gin
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon real grenadine
- Place all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass; serve immediately.
With thanks to www.sheknows.com for the recipe.