A healthy, low fat and vegetarian meal that you can enjoy anytime of the week!
- 400 grams baby spinach
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 500 grams mushrooms (such as chestnut, shiitake and button)
- 2 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 250 ml vegetable stock (made from half a low sodium vegetable stock cube)
- 300 grams new potatoes (cooked, cut into bite-sized pieces)
- 1 tbsp mustard (grain)
- 1 tsp grated nutmeg (freshly)
- 2 tbsps crème fraîche (light)
- 3 sheets filo pastry
- 300 grams green beans (each, and broccoli, steamed)
Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Wilt spinach in a colander by pouring a kettleful of hot water over it.
Heat half the oil in a large non-stick pan and fry mushrooms on a high heat until golden. Add garlic and cook for 1 min, then tip in stock, mustard, nutmeg and potatoes. Bubble for a few minutes until reduced. Season, then remove from the heat; add crème fraîche and spinach. Pour into a pie dish and allow to cool for a few minutes.
Brush filo with remaining oil, quarter sheets then loosely scrunch up and lay on top of the pie filling. Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden. Serve with vegetables.